Clark County Detention Center Inmate Search
Call For Bail (702) 979-2245
Contact Our Experts To Get Out Of The Clark County Detention Center!Get Your Friends or Relatives Released Today!
If someone close to you has been arrested in Las Vegas recently, then they have most likely ended up in the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC). Located in the downtown area, the CCDC serves as the primary holding facility in greater Las Vegas. This massive 210,000 square foot complex is one of the largest jails in Nevada. With more than 1,000 inmates at a time and over 60,000 visitors a year, it’s easy to lose track of new inmates who have found their way into the system. With these challenges in mind, people who lack the necessary information or inside knowledge to navigate the inmate search process can struggle to locate loved ones who are being held at the CCDC.
At Dad’s Bail Bonds, our team of professionals has developed long-standing contacts within both the CCDC and the nearby Clark County Courts. We combine this network with specialist database and record searches to ensure the most up-to-date, accurate Clark County Detention Center Inmate Search possible.
Get the Best of the Clark County Detention Center Inmate search!
Whether you’re attempting to find an inmate on your own, or you’re talking to one of our representatives, we recommend that you have one or more of the following pieces of information at hand:
- The full legal name of the inmate. If you’re using the CCDC inmate search tool then you may need to broaden your search by typing just the first couple of letters of their last name. This can often turn up results when a more detailed search does not.
- If you happen to have an inmate’s Case No. or ID No., this should turn up an exact record of your loved one’s arrest details and location. If this does not turn up a match then you should reconfirm details. Alternatively, the inmate may be at a different facility. Our representatives can help track them down in this case.
- If you’re unsure about how to proceed feel free to call our agents at Dad’s Bail Bonds. We’re available 24/7 and we’re more than happy to talk you through the Clark County Detention Center Inmate Search process so that you can connect to your incarcerated friend or family member as quickly as possible..
Contacting an Inmate at Clark County Detention Center
After we have managed to locate your loved one, we can begin the process for posting bail. At this stage there are a few things you must be aware of.
- You cannot contact an inmate at the CCDC through phone unless there is an emergency. Inmates are allowed to make outgoing collect calls however. We can help to facilitate this process. Do note that all outgoing calls are recorded.
- Inmates are allowed only one visit every two weeks and you must register in person at the facility before you can be eligible for this right. Visits are strictly monitored and there are a number of specific jail regulations in place governing all contact. At Dad’s Bail Bonds we can help you secure a release within 24 hours of initial contact so a visit will most likely not be necessary.
- You can transmit funds to your friend or family member for commissary purposes. Transfers can be made through credit card, cash or money order. Our bail bond representatives can provide more guidance in this matter.
Securing a Release from the Clark County Detention Center
After making contact with an inmate you have a couple of options available for posting bail.
- You can pay the full amount of the bond yourself with personal funds. Depending on the specific circumstances surrounding the arrest, this can cost you anywhere from a couple of hundred dollars to tens-of-thousands of dollars. An additional filing fee of $50 will apply to all bond payments. Bond payments can be made via: cash (up to 10,000), credit card (Visa or MasterCard up to $10,000), cashier’s check or money order, or Western Union. Personal checks are not an acceptable form of payment.
- If you lack the necessary funds to finance the entire bail amount on your own then you can contact our bail bond agents to arrange an assured payment instead. This will involve you paying 15% of the total bond amount (State-ordered percentage), after which we will issue a surety bond on your behalf guaranteeing the rest of the amount. This guarantee acts as an assurance that the defendant will show up to all future court dates and probationary meetings as required.
Bail bond payments are made at the Regional Justice Center which is located opposite to the CCDC. Bail payments are accepted between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. After-hours payments must be made at Pre-Trial Services Bail Bonds window inside the Clark County Detention Center.
At Dad’s Bail Bonds our aim is always to post bail as quickly as possible in order to secure a quick release. After we post bail the release process sets into motion immediately, from this point on it can take anywhere from 6-12 hours for you to be reunited with your friend/family member. Once your incarcerated loved one is released, our bail bond agent will be available to provide transport and further information.