Get Out Of Jail Today!
CLARK COUNTY DETENTION CENTER
CLARK COUNTY DETENTION CENTER INMATE SEARCH
Contact Our Experts To Get Out Of The Clark County Detention Center!Get Your Friends or Relatives Released Today!
Get the Best of the Clark County Detention Center Inmate search!Whether you’re attempting to find an inmate on your own, or you’re talking to one of our representatives, we recommend that you have one or more of the following pieces of information at hand:
- The full legal name of the inmate. If you’re using the CCDC inmate search tool then you may need to broaden your search by typing just the first couple of letters of their last name. This can often turn up results when a more detailed search does not.
- If you happen to have an inmate’s Case No. or ID No., this should turn up an exact record of your loved one’s arrest details and location. If this does not turn up a match then you should reconfirm details. Alternatively, the inmate may be at a different facility. Our representatives can help track them down in this case.
- If you’re unsure about how to proceed feel free to call our agents at Dad’s Bail Bonds. We’re available 24/7 and we’re more than happy to talk you through the Clark County Detention Center Inmate Search process so that you can connect to your incarcerated friend or family member as quickly as possible..
Contacting an Inmate at Clark County Detention Center
- You cannot contact an inmate at the CCDC through phone unless there is an emergency. Inmates are allowed to make outgoing collect calls however. We can help to facilitate this process. Do note that all outgoing calls are recorded.
- Inmates are allowed only one visit every two weeks and you must register in person at the facility before you can be eligible for this right. Visits are strictly monitored and there are a number of specific jail regulations in place governing all contact. At Dad’s Bail Bonds we can help you secure a release within 24 hours of initial contact so a visit will most likely not be necessary.
- You can transmit funds to your friend or family member for commissary purposes. Transfers can be made through credit card, cash or money order. Our bail bond representatives can provide more guidance in this matter.
Securing a Release from the Clark County Detention CenterAfter making contact with an inmate you have a couple of options available for posting bail.
- You can pay the full amount of the bond yourself with personal funds. Depending on the specific circumstances surrounding the arrest, this can cost you anywhere from a couple of hundred dollars to tens-of-thousands of dollars. An additional filing fee of $50 will apply to all bond payments. Bond payments can be made via: cash (up to 10,000), credit card (Visa or MasterCard up to $10,000), cashier’s check or money order, or Western Union. Personal checks are not an acceptable form of payment.
- If you lack the necessary funds to finance the entire bail amount on your own then you can contact our bail bond agents to arrange an assured payment instead. This will involve you paying 15% of the total bond amount (State-ordered percentage), after which we will issue a surety bond on your behalf guaranteeing the rest of the amount. This guarantee acts as an assurance that the defendant will show up to all future court dates and probationary meetings as required.
Our bail bonds services are set up to be as simple-to-use as possible. You can contact our offices at any time we’re available 24/7. You can also post bail without even leaving the house. We’ll send you the necessary paperwork online, and you can make the appropriate payment via credit card or money order. If you’re paying with cash then you can simply pay the premium at your local Chase Bank, Wells Fargo or Walmart.
You can secure the release of your loved one by paying just 15% of the total bail amount. If you’re unable to cover this sum, then we even offer helpful financing options to help you get over the line. Most of our bail bonds require no collateral, so you can generally be assured of a quick, no-hassle release with a far more reasonable one-time payment. As an industry-leading bail bond provider we also have special authority handle large bail payments and to write down down-payment amounts or reduce collateral criteria in specific cases.
LAS VEGAS BAIL BONDS
Did we mention that we’re available 24/7 for both county and State bonding issues? Our phone lines are always open, if you’re facing an urgent
issue reach out to us via phone, online, or visit our offices in downtown Las Vegas near the Regional Justice Center. We’re always ready to provide you the help you need. Call The best las Vegas Bails Company in Las Vegas, Nevada Dads Bail Bonds.